What is the 2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG?
A longtime favorite on Sacramento streets, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra gas mileage is sure to keep drivers happy at an EPA-estimated 43 MPG on the highway. These numbers make it so easy to run all the errands you need, or take the relaxing road trip you want without spending a fortune on gasoline. Keep the savings coming with Folsom Lake Hyundai’s new vehicle specials. Which Hyundai Elantra MPG is right for you? With great options in both conventional and hybrid models, there’s a Hyundai Elantra that fits your budget. See how they stack up by engine choice.
Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage & Engine Specs
The Hyundai Elantra gas mileage isn’t this sedans only perk. Rancho Cordova drivers have three efficient engine choices. These options let you choose the amount of swift sportiness you want without sacrificing fuel economy. Let’s take a closer look at the specs of each 2022 Hyundai Elantra engine option:
- 147 hp with 132 lb-ft of torque
- Smartstream® Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT)
- 33 City and 43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City and 41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited configurations
1.6L Turbocharged GDI
- Available only on the Elantra N Line
- 201 hp with 195 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission, or choose a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 25 City and 34 Highway MPG
- Available only on the renowned Elantra Hybrid
- 139 hp with 195 lb-ft of torque
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- Includes 6-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- 53 City and 56 Highway MPG* on the Elantra Hybrid Blue
- 49 City and 52 Highway MPG* on the Elantra Hybrid Limited
Feel the Power of the 2022 Hyundai Elantra in Folsom!
Are you ready to experience power paired with exceptional fuel economy? Then come to Folsom Lake Hyundai and test drive a new Hyundai Elantra! Still not sure on which Hyundai sedan is right for you? Take a look at our 2022 Hyundai Elantra vs. Hyundai Sonata comparison before you compare them in person at our lot. No matter which Hyundai you choose you’ll have enjoy the savings that come with Hyundai’s great gas mileage!
More from Folsom Lake Hyundai
Are you shopping around Sacramento for Hyundai Santa Cruz? If so, you want to decide which of the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz exterior colors and 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz interior colors you prefer. Take a moment to learn about your options. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Folsom Lake Hyundai to arrange a test drive! …
If you’re searching Folsom for a spacious and well-equipped new SUV, check out the 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior. From a comfortable cabin to a wide variety of premium 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior features, the 2023 Hyundai palisade interior is awe-inspiring! To learn more about the 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior, keep reading, and then, head to…
The 2024 Hyundai IONIQ is set to release in greater Sacramento sometime in 2023. This all-electric high-performance sedan will provide ultra-fast charging capabilities, impressive performance, and a futuristic style. Not much information has been officially released, but there is intelligent speculation about what the IONIQ 6 is likely to offer. Take a moment to…