What is the 2023 Hyundai Palisade MPG?
Are you in the market for a fuel-efficient third-row SUV for your Folsom lifestyle? You don’t have to sacrifice spaciousness for fuel economy anymore, thanks to the 2023 Hyundai Palisade! What is the 2023 Hyundai Palisade MPG? The fuel-efficient 2023 Hyundai Palisade SUV offers an EPA-estimated MPG of up to 27 on the highway! Want to know more about the 2023 Hyundai Palisade’s fuel economy? Here, Folsom Lake Hyundai shares the Palisade performance specs, towing capacity, gas mileage, and more!
Is the Hyundai Palisade Fuel Efficient?
The Hyundai Palisade is a high-end SUV that’ll help save you money at gas stations around Sacramento. The 2023 Hyundai Palisade’s fuel efficiency is the same for all FWD trim levels, but slightly lower for AWD models. Regardless, you’re sure to get impressive gas mileage! Check out the 2023 Hyundai Palisade MPG specs below:
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade SE: FWD gets 19 City/27 Hwy/22 Combined MPG, while the HTRAC AWD gets 19 City/25 Hwy/21 Combined MPG
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade SEL: FWD gets 19 City/27 Hwy/22 Combined MPG, while the HTRAC AWD gets 19 City/25 Hwy/21 Combined MPG
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade XRT: FWD gets 19 City/27 Hwy/22 Combined MPG, while the HTRAC AWD 19 gets City/25 Hwy/21 Combined MPG
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited: FWD gets 19 City/27 Hwy/22 Combined MPG, while the HTRAC AWD gets 19 City/25 Hwy/21 Combined MPG
- 2023 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy: FWD gets 19 City/27 Hwy/22 Combined MPG, while the HTRAC AWD gets 19 City/25 Hwy/21 Combined MPG
What Are the Hyundai Palisade Performance Specs?
So, is the Hyundai Palisade a gas guzzler? Absolutely not! The 2023 Hyundai Palisade MPG is as impressive as its other engine specs. What else does the Palisade have to offer Rancho Cordova drivers? From strong horsepower and torque to excellent towing capacity, this three-row SUV has a lot to love. Explore the engine performance specs below:
- Engine – 3.8L 6-cylinder 24-valve Dual-CVVT
- Horsepower – 291 @ 6000 rpm
- Torque – 262 @ 5200 rpm
- Towing Capacity – Up to 5,000 pounds
Experience the 2023 Hyundai Palisade at Folsom Lake Hyundai
Now that you know that the Hyundai Palisade is not a gas guzzler, if you have other questions, like, “Does the Hyundai Palisade require premium gas?”, the team at Folsom Lake Hyundai is at the ready. And if you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new Palisade, head to Folsom Lake Hyundai for a test drive near El Dorado Hills. We offer affordable prices and amazing new vehicle specials to help you get the best deal possible! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today!
More from Folsom Lake Hyundai
Are you shopping around Sacramento for Hyundai Santa Cruz? If so, you want to decide which of the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz exterior colors and 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz interior colors you prefer. Take a moment to learn about your options. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Folsom Lake Hyundai to arrange a test drive! …
If you’re searching Folsom for a spacious and well-equipped new SUV, check out the 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior. From a comfortable cabin to a wide variety of premium 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior features, the 2023 Hyundai palisade interior is awe-inspiring! To learn more about the 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior, keep reading, and then, head to…
The 2024 Hyundai IONIQ is set to release in greater Sacramento sometime in 2023. This all-electric high-performance sedan will provide ultra-fast charging capabilities, impressive performance, and a futuristic style. Not much information has been officially released, but there is intelligent speculation about what the IONIQ 6 is likely to offer. Take a moment to…